login
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!

Google

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 5 »

Has anyone dealt with Pepper Creek Ranch or PCPUPS ?
Friend of Hotdog Blog!
From Grand Prairie TX
Group:
Registered Users
Hi,

I adopted a rescue last Saturday and found out the dog came from Pepper Creek Ranch in Calvert, TX.

Apparently the owner of PCpups / Pepper Creek Ranch has health issues and her dogs were placed with a couple of rescue organizations.

I am trying to find out if anyone has dealt with them or has any knows anything about their dogs and how they were treated etc.

Thanks! Sue

Posted on: 2009/1/22 14:45
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Has anyone dealt with Pepper Creek Ranch or PCPUPS ?
dachshund denizen
Group:
Registered Users
That was one of the first websites I ever looked at when I began my search for a puppy. They seemed to be really nice and the dogs were beautiful, but I'm not sure of anything else.

Posted on: 2009/1/22 16:21

Friend of Hotdog Blog!
From Grand Prairie TX
Group:
Registered Users
The site doesn't show any puppies now since they are not breeding anymore. Apparently my new little girl Karma was from their place.... I don't know all of the story but thought I might find someone here who knows more about them. Thanks! Sue

Posted on: 2009/1/22 17:04

Friend of Hotdog Blog!
Group:
Registered Users
I have never heard of them, sorry

Posted on: 2009/1/22 23:27

weenie on a walk
Group:
Registered Users
Sue- I was frantic to get this message to you or anyone else out there who has had the opportunity to adopt a dog from Pepper Creek Ranch. I personally have 4 doxies from them. I was just there to say goodbye in June/2008 I flew from Denver to get Dawson one of her most cherished wires. They are wonderful people who loved these dogs like I have never seen in my life. The facility was amazing and the animals were sooo well cared for. The owner-Kelly is very ill but she and her family had basically made dachshunds their life work. I know who Karma is and you are both very lucky to have found each other. Best of luck to you and to anyone else out there who like myself had the good fortune to find Pepper Creek Ranch. Let's all hope that all the other wonderful little doxies from there have found loving homes.

Posted on: 2009/1/25 2:30

weenie on a walk
Group:
Registered Users
Hello,I'm new here but would like to comment.we have a beautiful red, shorthair, male that we adopted from Pepper Creek Ranch two years ago.Oliver is both very handsome and healthy.That's not just the proud papa speaking but many other folks have told us how good looking he is.As for the folks at Pepper Creek,They were fantastic.Kelly and I spoke about their available dogs and she helped us choose Oliver based more on the dogs' personality and temperment rather than just how he looked.As far as I'm concerned they couldn't have been more helpful or correct.
We were very sad to see these fine folks leave the business.If anyone knows of more of the pepper Creek dogs that may be in need of adoption please contact me.My parents would like another dachshund and I would love for it to be one of theirs.Thanks,Barry

Here's a picture of Oliver.

Attach file:

jpg  my pictures maine 043.jpg (314.73 KB)
5840_497ddcfa3e38f.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2009/1/26 11:56

Friend of Hotdog Blog!
From Grand Prairie TX
Group:
Registered Users
thank you for the replies regarding Pepper Creek Ranch.
I'm so glad to hear the positive replies! Karma (or Carmella is what her original name was) is so sweet and she follows me around the house wherever I go.
I found out Karma came from Pepper Creek Ranch and I have emailed them to see if they could tell me any info (ie.. how old she is or anything I might need to know regarding her health etc)but so far I have not heard back from anyone.. (I also understand Kelly is very ill so they may never respond) We have had her for 9 days today!

Little Karma is blending in with our other two dogs fairly well... (I saw Karma when I was online to All Texas Dachshund Rescue to make a donation) NOT looking for a new dog.. but couldn't resist her little eyes.... Anyway, thanks so much! Sue

Attach file:

jpg  kharma.jpg (59.29 KB)
5803_497dded249056.jpg 479X671 px

Posted on: 2009/1/26 12:05

(1) 2 3 4 5 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You can vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

recent topics
My Dixie
Has anyone dealt with Pepper Creek Ranch or PCPUPS ?
How to Make Good Friends with a Beautiful Girl?
Which one should I Pick?
How to Buy a Chiffon Dress?
Bloody Nose on a Minnie Dachshund - Help!
Help -puppy habits returning in winter
Doxie barking at other dogs
IOWA Rabies Waiver Bill ACTION ALERT
Fuzzy Nation Doxie up for adoption - low fees no vet bills!

sponsors

minimum resolution:
1024w x 768h
CopyRight © 2005 - The Hotdog Blog!
Terms of Service | Additional Terms | Privacy Policy | Spam Policy | Advertising | Site Index